Friday, January 07, 2011
Sunday, January 02, 2011
As we welcome the new year 2011, we would like to count our blessings for 2010.
- a successful pull-through and take down surgery for Lucas in January
- a hydrocoelectomy and herniotomy in one for Rafa last April
- a newer vehicle to accommodate our growing family in August
- Lucas is walking before Christmas
- Last April 2009, there were small stones detected in both kidneys of Lucas. A renal ultrasound done in last week of December revealed NO kidney stones!!!
- Our most recent urinalysis showed normal results.
We will not be surprised if our doctor tells us that the VUR has been resolved. We look forward to our check-ups to hear more great news.
Thank you for praying with us. We praise God for all these! Have a BLESSED 2011!