Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Homeschool

What is the best school for my children? I have a two-year old and a one-year old sons. Peple around me are starting to ask when are they going to school? If it were up to me, they will probably start school at around 4 years old; same time I went to school. If I were to base it on the trend nowadays, my eldest should be enrolled this school year.

I believe, and this is backed up by some experts, that studying should start in the home. The usual reason parents send their children to school early is that no one can teach them in their house. For those who are privileged enough to stay at home with their kids, homeschool them.

I found this "school" where they teach you on how to homeschool your kids. Of course they have a product to sell but I am quite convinced. My husband and I still have a year or so to decide where to send our kids. With God's guidance, we pray that we can give them the best.

Here is the site http://catholicfilipinoacademy.com/cfa/10principles.php

No comments:

Post a Comment