Thursday, March 03, 2011

Adult 2D Echo Prices

My maternal grandmother, my only living grandparent, is in the hospital.She has just been transferred to a regular room after being in the intensive care unit for more than a week. Just this morning, I have learned that she needs a 2D echo to be done. To help them, I tried to canvass for the most affordable rates in the area.

Here is what I got:

Hospital / Clinic: Cardinal Santos Medical Center
Price: Php3,747 with doppler, Php2,500 for plain (new price as of May2011)
Contact Numbers: 727.0001 by appointment

Hospital / Clinic: Healthway Shangri-la
Price: Php 3,780
Contact Numbers:910.4929 to 44

Hospital / Clinic: Philippine Heart Center
Price: Php 4,220
Contact Numbers:925.2401 local 3140

Hospital / Clinic: Victor R. Potenciano Medical Center
Price: Php 4,119
Contact Numbers:531.4911 to 19 by appointment

Hospital / Clinic: HP Plus at Rockwell Powerplant Mall
Price: Php 2,945 less senior citizen discount
Contact Numbers:899.8820 Sunday to Wednesday, look for Annabelle

Hospital / Clinic: Capitol Medical Center
Price: Php 4,830 with doppler, Php 2,930 without doppler
Contact Numbers:372.3825 to 44

Hospital / Clinic: TMC - Ever Gotesco satellite
Price: Php 4,510 with doppler
Contact Numbers: 656-4969

Hospital / Clinic: The Medical City
Price: Php 5,000 with doppler
Contact Numbers: 635-6789

I pray you will not need this list but in case you do, hope this helps. God bless!

33 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:52 PM

    thanks, but how about 2D echo plain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:15 AM

    Thanks! This helped a lot! I hope prices are the same. Godbless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:11 PM

    Thanks a lot so much. This info really helps a lot in emergencies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks may...my husband's auntie needs also this test...this helps a lot..thanks & godbless!!!
    hope that your grandma's ok now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Glad to help you. Hopefully we won't be needing this info again. By the way, my grandma will be celebrating her 93rd birthday this March

      Delete
  5. How about 2d echo test for 22year old?. How much it cause?....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rubilyn,

      I haven't checked the prices today but a 22 year old will have the same adult rate. You may call the hospitals for the new rates. God bless!

      Delete
  6. Anonymous1:14 PM

    my sister in law had 2D Echo with Doppler just last week and it costs P1,820 only..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info. May I ask where your sister had it done?

      Delete
    2. Anonymous10:15 AM

      i need to know where your sister in law had done it?

      Delete
    3. Anonymous9:03 AM

      Can you tell us where she had it done? That would really be of great help. I need it myself. Thanks!

      Delete
    4. Anonymous2:42 PM

      Pwede po ba malaman kung saan po clinic ito ? TYVM. - Roy

      Delete
    5. Anonymous9:29 AM

      san po itong clinic na to?

      Delete
    6. where was it held

      Delete
    7. Anonymous1:38 PM

      MDM Diagnostic
      2D echo with Doppler for only 1820
      Tel no. 514 1359

      Delete
    8. san po ba my murang hospital para mag pa 2d echo para sa puso? salamat and god bless

      Delete
    9. May I know po the exact address of the said clinic? Thanks and Godbless

      Delete
  7. Anonymous5:32 PM

    hi i am also expand the hand 2D Echo ... 18 years old I am .. I wonder at how much I pay? and resumes ECG also please me? .. thank you God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi i am also expand the hand 2D Echo ... 18 years old I am .. I wonder at how much I pay? and resumes ECG also please me? .. thank you God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  9. contact with this no.

    THE BEST AND AFFORDABLE PRICE WITH A SOLUTION OF NON-SURGERY.

    Yes ! it's a miracle :


    Dr. Sangeeta
    Sr. Manager-Corporate Relations
    Sane Care Madhavbaug, Thane HO
    9987548666
    8108516388

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, thanks for the pricing....I asked around how much is 2d echo with doppler here in New York and they are charging 300$$$!!! Best to get it in Manila when I go home in 3months. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to help. Please note that the prices might be a little dated. I will try to find time to update it.

      Delete
  11. salamat sa info. my father need to have himself checked also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well Thanks for the information, I really need to know the price of this check up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well Thanks for the information, I really need to know the price of this check up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sa alviar po 1500 lng

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous8:23 PM

      saan po ba yung alviar?

      Delete
    2. san po address ng alviar.tnx it will help

      Delete
  15. Anonymous11:52 AM

    MDM Diagnostic
    2D echo with Doppler for only 1820
    Tel no. 514 1359

    ReplyDelete
  16. mag kano po ang 2d echo para sa 26yrs old. maraming salamat ang god bless..

    ReplyDelete
  17. san po ba ang murang mag pa 2d echo pls give me details kung saan at mag kano kailang ko po kc

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi po san po banda sa manila yung may 2d echo po. yung baby ko po kasi pinapa 2d echo nasa tummy ko pa po sya need kna po kasi dahil 37 wks na po ako anytime soon pwede na po sya lumabas eh gusto ko po sana may copy na yung magiging pedia nya just in case na lumabas sya alam na agad po ang gagawin.

    ReplyDelete