Thursday, January 05, 2012

I Miss You Too...Author Unknown

I don't know if it is just a thursday ... anyway, this was given to me in one of our prayer meetings after Luc went to heaven...


Mommy please don't be sad,
I miss you so much too.
It's beautiful here,
but I worry a lot about you.
I sleep with angels watching me...
there is only love up here.
I am never lonely or afraid
because God is so very near.
I walk with Jesus everyday,
He is very kind and loving.
Don't worry Mom, He holds my hand
when we cross a golden street.
I never cry or hurt myself
I see Grandpa everyday.
I play and laugh and sing a lot
and I hear you when you pray.
Please Mommy, don't be mad at God,
you see He loves me too.
And even though you are not with me,
I am really still with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment