Thursday, September 21, 2006
supplier ratings - food!
Caterer: Hizon’s Catering
Sanville Subd., Tandang Sora, Q. C.
Tel. Nos. 928.3672, 925.0103
Contact: Ella – 0915.995.3911
Rating: Highly Recommended
· Easy to talk to
· They were not too tight with the payments. Although this is reallyimportant hindi sila nangungulit about it.
· Our account executive, Ella, really made extra effort to satisfy our requirements. She gave us a lot of freebies and readily offered help and suggestions. She even agreed to meet us in Galleria which was near our office so we didn’t have to go all the way to Tandang Sora. Plus, lagi pang pwede mag-food tasting basta may meeting kami ng Saturday Ü At thattime kasi, they were having negative comments sa w@wies so they paid extra care if you are a w@wie couple. They were able to effectively redeem themselves and went on to be one of the top ten suppliers for 2005.
· The waiters were very attentive to the couple’s needs. Very experienced sila sa food service kaya no worries talaga! They were able to deliver/ attend to most of our special arrangements.
· Sobrang daming freebies!
· They fixed the venue well. They did not scrimp on the flowers. Hindi kami nag-upgrade pero maraming bulaklak.
· They gave us the signature frame kahit pinatanggal namin. Pero wereturned it naman kasi sayang lang at baka magamit pa ng iba.
· Masarap syempre yung food and nauwi naman ang mga tira. They evencalled us the following morning for the lechon leftover (head and bones) na hindi namin nauwi =)
· For some strange reason, our bridal car which was supposed to be a Benz Sedan was upgraded to a 6-door stretch limo. Probably the original car became unavailable so they replaced it with a better one, at least hindi downgraded. That’s a big plus!
Things to look out for:
· Although there were a lot of flowers, they only used local chrysanthemums and mums. For us, this was not too big a deal but for thosewho are particular with flower arrangements, they might get OC on this. But Hizon’s does pretty decent flower arrangements if you’re willing to pay extra.
· Make sure the lay out of the venue is correct. They weren’t able tofollow exactly the floor layout that we agreed on so some guests who weresupposed to be in adjacent tables were too far from each other. Again, forthose who are very particular about the table arrangements, this may become a problem. Be sure to conduct oculars or have accurate room dimensions to avoid this.
· We had wines served pero hindi kasi to napagusapan beforehand. May mga tables na hindi naserve-an ng wine for toasting but all the unopened bottles were returned naman. Hindi lang to na coordinate properly.