Monday, September 25, 2006

wedding album


My husband always tease me about being paranoid and always thinks of the worst scenario. Around late 2002, our place got burned down. My old report cards, magazine collection and pictures were gone or at least heavily damaged. Hence, I'm attaching our wedding album as part of my disaster recovery procedure.

wedding paraphernalia ...

  • antique coins used by Biboy's parents
  • Bishop Soc's christmas gift (2003) - hand-made rosary
  • our favorite bible - Christian Community Bible

wedding preparations at the Astoria Plaza with my hair and make-up artist, Anna Paniza


strike a pose!

such a happy and handsome groom!

last family picture as a single guy.

some more shots before the ceremony. our cute entourage a few minutes before their march =)

No comments:

Post a Comment