Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Gingersnaps Warehouse Sale 2011

I have been going to their warehouse sale for years. Mostly to look for gift items but I realized the items there are not really for gift-giving but for personal or family-use only. They are authentic Gingersnaps clothing but they are dirty and some damaged. So it will not be presentable as gifts but if you wash them and put in new buttons for the missing ones, it is definitely worth the time to rummage through the piles.

I will be going there for some trousers for my boy hehe He has grown and he always wear shorts :P I want him to wear pants because I think he looks handsome in them (haha mothers!) and it serves as protection from scrapes and deadly mosquito bites. Oh, how we hate mosquitoes!!!

Hope you get the chance to visit the sale. It runs from November 14 - December 29. 8am - 4pm except on holidays and sundays

Warehouse 19, Armal Compound 2, M. Eusebio Ave. Pasig City

Tel 9161553 / 9161542

Happy shopping and Merry Christmas!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment